
So we
Finally got rain this past week. I don't think I can handle any more sun! Brody loved looking outside. I opened all the blinds so that we could enjoy some gray skies. Usually I keep the blinds down so the living room doesn't feel like an oven by afternoon. I just love his smile!

After a long morning of looking out the windows he finally crashed on the couch for two and a half hours.

Brody is like his daddy which I love! I was unloading the dishwasher the other night and my helper was right by my side. He knew that the dishwasher rack was good for something besides just holding dirty dishes. He pulled it out and started pushing it on the floor like a car. So
Creative!
Brody also loves to "watch" me cook or listen!


When we went grocery shopping the girl bagging our groceries gave Brody a balloon which pretty much made his day.

This Christmas will be our 5th Christmas together and we still have our little 4 ft tree. I decided that it needed a cuter tree skirt. This is what I came up with! It was $7, it would have been less but don't you think the fringe completes it(it looks like little snowballs) ? Well it looks cuter in person.

I LOVE the tree skirt, and yes, the pom-poms definitely look like snowballs :)
ReplyDelete