Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Phoenix Zoo

We had a wonderful day today at the Zoo! We got a zoo pass and Brody and I went to the zoo today with our friends Amanda and Molly. We were there for 4 hours and got through half of it. This was the start of the day!
Brody rode the carousel for the first time. He was not so sure about it either. I wish I got more pictures of animals, however I figure we will be taking more trips to the zoo.
Brody and me...
Bottle break...

Half day at the Zoo leaves us with 2 sleepy babies!
As soon as I started to drive this was little Brodster!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the zoo! That is so fun! Some day when I come visit you :) We will have to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog!! Hope you don't mind! :) Brody is way too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete