Nick has been busy working on this. His dune buggy that he has had for like 10 years, it's time to sell it and hopefully make some money for school. It has been sitting under a tent in his parents backyard.
I have been busy in the kitchen...making sweets! I made this sweet pea baby shower cake for Nick's sister Andrea. She is having baby #5 and the 1st BOY!!! It was fun to make, plus it gave me an idea of how hard or easy it might be to make cakes from home for side work.
It has been busy, but FUN!!!
okay Kayla- you are SO talented with cake decorating and making! wow! you really do need to start a little business. brody is too cute! we are so happy for you guys and that all is going well
ReplyDeleteit's so good to see what you are up to! Brody is adorable and I love all of his hair. Looks like you and your cute fam are doing great.
ReplyDelete