Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Boy oh Boy
We have been busy around our house... starting with Brody. He is so much fun! He smiles and giggles when I sing to him and when he is in the tub. I think when it's time for swim lessons he will love it. With Nick's parents having such a big pool he has to know how to swim. Brody also got a new pacifier which he loves, it's bigger and stays in his mouth. Nick is keeping very busy with school everyday, working whenever he has time, going to the gym and spending time with us. I have been busy baking, (made 250 cupcakes for the ward Valentine dinner)taking walks in the 70 degree weather, listening to a book on CD for book club, and started movie Friday with friends. We have such a great new ward. A couple of Sundays ago we had a dinner with about 6 other couples in our ward, which was fun, most of us have new babies. Nick and I also got called as the 14-15 year old Sunday school teachers, with 19 of them. Poor Nick is mostly teaching while I take care of Brody who always seems to be hungry around class time. These are some recent pictures... (we have been changing him on a mat on the table, Nick is doing some modifications to the changing table, pictures to follow)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
soooo cute!
ReplyDelete