I adore his laugh. It is so infectious and hearing it just makes me laugh myself. I am just going to have to bring Weston out there so they can laugh together;) To cute! Oh, and I LOVE LOVE your tree.
He is so freakin adorable!!!!! That laugh was just too much for me. : )
So cute!!! I'm sad we keep missing our calls! I miss you too! We HAVE to talk next week!!! I showed Clara the video and she laughed too :)
I adore his laugh. It is so infectious and hearing it just makes me laugh myself. I am just going to have to bring Weston out there so they can laugh together;) To cute! Oh, and I LOVE LOVE your tree.
ReplyDeleteHe is so freakin adorable!!!!! That laugh was just too much for me. : )
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! I'm sad we keep missing our calls! I miss you too! We HAVE to talk next week!!! I showed Clara the video and she laughed too :)
ReplyDelete