Sunday, September 11, 2011

Summer Fun

In June and the first part of July Brody and I had a chance to fly up to Spokane and visit Family. It was so great! Unfortunately Nick was not able to come due to a Physics class that he need to take! He wishes he could have come to enjoy the wonderful weather and spend time with family. I miss the change of seasons so bad and really hope that one day we can live somewhere with a real Fall and Winter.
Brody loved the swing that grandpa built for grand kids to play on. He also loved to walk down the street and visit the Chickens. We have a picture of him with the chickens and his cousin Weston on the side of the fridge and he always reaches for it and says, "bird...bird". I will give him the picture and then he will put the picture up to his face. That's him giving the chickens and Weston a hug.
These little rascals had fun together and hopefully one day we can be their neighbor and they can be buddies!
Brody also loved Grandmas garden. Especially the strawberries because they had a "snake" in them to scare the birds. He also loved eating the strawberries off the vine.
Just hanging out in a lawn chair!
They really became good friends-giving kisses!!!
Brody and I had so much fun and can't wait to go back in October, then hopefully with Nick !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment