Sunday, May 15, 2011

Update

Well it's hard to believe that this guy is 18 months old! That is for us at least, time has been flying by.

Brody loves to drink the water as it's filling the tub up!
I just think this picture is funny because he will randomly climb in the baby bouncer and hang out.
This is one of the ok pictures from Easter. He was on the move and didn't want to stop for pictures, I can't blame him though.
Quick update on...

Nick: Finished another semester at ASU and did awesome! The classes are getting harder and he is doing so great at staying focused. He is going to be a great Engineer and I couldn't be more proud of him. However B and I miss him very much. It's get up for school at 6, go to school till about 6, eat dinner . If we are lucky we get to spend some time with him until Brody goes to bed at 8. Then he hits the books again until 11:30 or midnight.

Kayla: Started a small side business on Etsy which you can find here http://www.etsy.com/shop/TatteredWalls?ref=pr_shop_more
It has been lots of fun. I have already sold 2 things in 1 week. It takes a little while to get people buying from someone so new, without any feedback. Brody and I have been going to the Zoo lots, trying to take advantage of it before it gets to hot. We also go to Nick's parents to play in the backyard. Also loving having the best job in the world!

Brody: Well he runs everywhere! I don't know if he knows how to walk. When we go to the zoo and to pet the goats he goes up to them and gives them a hug. If they are laying down he usually just lays down by them and puts his arm around them. So, he loves all animals. Brody gives the best on the lip kisses, it's usually just to me though. When Nick want a kiss from Brody, he will give him his check so Nick can kiss him. He loves to read books and go to story time at the library. Also we go on at least a mile walk every morning, which isn't that long I guess. However he loves getting out of the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment