
Brody was being so cute the other day, I had to get some pictures. He loves to stand up and the most he has taken is 3 steps at once.


Brody also loves to crawl under the table and go for the laptop cord. Trouble!

This is who we like to call "Concrete Joe" in Brody's mouth.

Once again something in his mouth. This time the plastic part on the cord of the blinds. "Hmmm, I don't think you should be chewing on that?"

Daddy loves to read to Brody his favorite book "Tails". I mean favorite, when you close the book he will open it back up for you to start reading again.

Just hanging out with his friend Molly!


He loves to "help" in the kitchen! By saying "help", it usually means hanging on my leg until I pick him up so he can see what I am working on.

We love you and miss you Grandma and Grandpa!
No comments:
Post a Comment