Thursday, March 12, 2009

Enough said...


4 comments:

  1. Wahoo! I needed this good news...it's been a long week! I am so happy for you guys! I have been dying for this little test to be positive for a long time and I know this baby will totally be worth the wait!!! I can't wait to see Kayla with her cute belly...and Nick too (actually I can wait for Nick's).

    PS - Adam told the kids and Benny thinks it's going to be a boy and Lucy thinks a girl (maybe one of each would be good...???). Then I asked them what you guys should name the baby and Benny said..."No comprendo" (he's a weirdo) and I think he meant that as a name not a statement. Then he later changed the name to Mike. Lucy said that "maybe something from Veggie Tales...like Laura." SO there you have it from the peanut gallery! And they told me I couldn't tell anyone because they wanted too...so watch out! I have a feeling they will be telling all their friends and teachers! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I hope you're feeling well, you'll have to blog a lot now to keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! We are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So do you know when you are due yet? How EXCITING!! I bet your parents are thrilled!

    ReplyDelete